- YOU ARE NOW REQUIRED TO PRESENT A CREDIT CARD AT CHECK IN FOR ANY PROPERTY INCIDENTALS. These will consist of cleaning room for smoking, excessive housekeeping cleaning, items missing, phone charges, extra person not registered and property damage.
- A deposit of three nights is required to confirm reservations more than five nights, One night for less than three nights, 50% on Holiday weekends and specials.
- Deposit is applied to last night upon check in on original arrival date.
- Reservations guaranteed after confirmation of deposit.
- Deposit not received within 7 days (in season is 5 days) of booking will be cancelled.
- The customer is responsible for accuracy of confirmation.
- Deposits and/or Balance due is in CASH, TRAVELERS CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS in US dollars. Personal checks accepted on payments received two weeks prior to arrival date. Returned checks subject to $35 processing fee.
- Deposit is not transferable and not refunded for cancellations, early departures, no shows, illnesses, weather or any changes to reservation.
- Deposit is refunded if notified in writing two weeks prior to arrival date minus a 25% service charge.
- Guests who invite visitors to use the facilities or spend the day or night must be register through the office, and will be charged as an extra person.
- Visitors are not to park on the property.
- Room number and floor requests gladly accepted, however may not be guaranteed.
- Rates are subject to all NJ Sales tax and local tax.
- Check in after 2 pm (Sat. & Sun. after 3pm) Check out before 10 am. Please notify us if arrival is after 5pm.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- Bicycles not permitted in rooms
- PETS NOT PERMITTED-SORRY
- Misrepresentation voids reservation; and subject to forfeiture of amounts prepaid.
PLEASE NOTE: All reservations are subject to confirmation and are subject to strikes, failure of guest to vacate or causes or conditions beyond control. This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Condor Motel rents rooms on a temporary basis only. The occupants acknowledge that they are transient guests.